- £ 338.827 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 106.04In Stock9-15 days
- £ 112.94In Stock9-15 days
- £ 120.70In Stock9-15 days
- £ 127.60In Stock9-15 days
- £ 153.46In Stock9-15 days
- £ 158.64In Stock9-15 days
£ 257.7825 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 23 discount£ 301.757 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 10 discount
£ 310.3717 juneFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 331.07In Stock15-20 days
- New£ 142.25In Stock15-20 days
- New£ 150.01Available soonFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 129.3225 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 200.0215 septemberFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 187.0925 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 194.85In Stock9-15 days
- £ 169.8431 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 185.36In Stock9-15 days
- £ 27 discount
£ 287.96In Stock15-20 days
- £ 326.7525 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- £ 349.17In Stock15-20 days
- £ 361.2431 julyFree delivery & Buyer protection.
- New£ 383.6617 juneFree delivery & Buyer protection.
Fibreglass planters look beautiful in every garden. Our fibreglass planters are characterized by their modern looks, they are frost-resistant thanks to their EPS-insulation material. The planters are all durable, so you can enjoy the planters for many years.
Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters stand for high quality
The Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters are made from the best raw materials and basic materials. These fibreglass planters are known for their long life, so you can enjoy radiant planters in the garden for many years. Since the fibreglass planters are lightweight, you can easily place them in the desired location.
The different types of Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters
The Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters are available in three different colours: anthracite-black, white and concrete look. You can also choose a different type of planter, namely:
- Smooth: the planters have a smooth structure;
- Smooth modular: the modular elements have a smooth structure;
- Velvet: the planters have a light structure;
- Rough: the planters have a rough structure.
Your fibreglass planters in winter
Did you know that all Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters are equipped with EPS insulation material on the inside? This will protect the roots of your plants a lot better during the cold months. In addition, the planters do not absorb water or moisture, which prevents them from freezing.
Make your own fibreglass planter
Put together a planter according to your wishes and create unique shapes that perfectly match the shapes of your garden? Then check out our modular parts! The modular parts of Enjoyplanters are available in two different heights: 40 cm and 80 cm. With the various straight parts and corner elements you can put together a planter, plant border or tree planter without a bottom.
Keep your fibreglass planters radiant with the Enjoyplanters Recovery Set
The Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters require little maintenance. Could they have gotten dirty? Then clean them with the Enjoyplanters Recovery set! This cleaning set consists of a Cleaner and a Coating and makes your planters shine like new again.
Indoor and outdoor usage
The Enjoyplanters fibreglass planters can be used as well as indoors and outdoors. If you are using the fibreglass planters in your garden, you need to make holes in the bottom of the planters by yourself. You need to drill one hole per 0,2 m2.